A quick look at my work history
SOFTWARE PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT & OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE
Digital Services Delivery & Marketing – Mobile Applications & Data Services
- Innovative and analytical product development leader offering expertise in the creation and execution of product mission, strategy, and roadmap.
- Known for leveraging lean methodologies to deliver high performance, disruptive consumer applications and platforms that support the growth of online and mobile data services for global enterprises and startups.
- Own the end-to-end processes for product discovery while partnering with engineering to implement product improvements. Skilled at collaborating cross-functionally to engage stakeholders, ensuring GTM alignment.
- A passion for leading, mentoring, and scaling empowered product & engineering teams to reach full potential.
TALENTS & ATTRIBUTES
Data-Driven Product Development · Human Centered Design · Team Development & Technical Leadership
Strategic Business Development · Customer Driven Product Design · Lean Methodologies · Mobile Advertising
Product Strategy & Marketing · Fundraising · Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) · Agile SDLC Improvement
P&L Ownership · Digital Media · Strategic Partnership Development · Public Speaking · Premium Content Delivery
06/19 – 5/20: Digital Turbine, Austin, TX
Chief Product Officer
· Led team directing product development activities responsible for forecasted $130M ARR.
· Grew revenue by over 20% in first 8 months, while growing margin by over 25%.
· Reorganized Product Team growing product team of 2 product owners to 7 Product Managers and TPM’s to support Digital Turbines 160 employees, improving overall requirements quality and Go-To-Market activities.
· Implemented new Business Intelligent practices resulting in over 400% increase in Revenue within an emerging product line with ARR growing from $1.2M to $5.1M.
07/17 – 12/18: Everfest, Austin, TX
Vice President of Product and Operations
· Managed all internal non-sales and marketing activities, including product, design, development, customer support, business intelligence and data acquisition.
· Lead team responsible for multiple partner integrations (TicketMaster, FrontGate Tickets).
· Focused corporate strategy to ensure internal and external alignment on goals.
· Source new employees to fulfill on recent Series A investment promise.
· Built world’s first Festival Ticketing and Loyalty program resulting in new sales greater than $100k in incremental ticket sales per festival.
06/16 – 7/17 – PledgeMusic, Austin, TX / New York, NY
Vice President Product and Business Intelligence
· Oversee all product integrations between PledgeMusic recent acquisitions, NoiseTrade and Set.fm
· Implement end to end business intelligence platform (Tableau, Redshift, Alooma)
· Implement and lead product governance executive review board.
· Refine all core business models of combined companies.
11/11 – 06/16 – Set.fm, Austin, TX
Co-Founder & CEO
· Raised $2.4M in capital from Venture and Angels Funds.
· Led all product and engineering development of multi-platform music recording and storefront services.
· Executed multiple channel contracts including Major Label deals
· Led team of 12 to create disruptive and well utilized service platform.
· Created largest high quality premium live concert recording catalog of any public service at the time.
· Acquired thousands of artists and tens of thousands of consumers.
· Completed successful acquisition of company by PledgeMusic
5/11 – 11/11 – Saffron Digital, Los Angeles, Austin, London
Senior Vice President: Americas Region
· Own all P&L responsibilities for Americas.
· Build Organization and Provide leadership throughout all disciplines in the Americas.
· Led global product development of full lifecycle digital media ecosystems.
· Create a culture of innovation focused on disruptive products, processes and business models.
· Provided industry leadership and evangelism of emerging trends in marketplace
10/08 – 5/11 – Samsung Telecommunications Americas Dallas, TX
Director, Product Management and Operations: Content & Services
· Led all product development efforts for US content services for Samsung Telecommunications America.
· Engaged key strategic technology partners to develop tools supporting Samsungs global premium application ecosystem.
· Built multidiscipline team responsible for development and operation of US based content services.
· Collaborated with Samsung Korea HQ to align US Content Strategy.
· Launched Samsung Media Hub mobile video service from scratch in 6 Months. Including:
· Closed Contracts with 6 major movie and tv studios
· Ensured service acceptance by every major carrier in the US
· Deployed best in class mobile storefront platform and client
2/08 – 10/08 – AT&T Atlanta, GA
Senior Manager – Product Development and Long Range Planning
6/06 – 2/08 Cingular / AT&T Atlanta, GA
Senior Manager – Music & Personalization Products
Authored United States Patent 7016978:
Instant messaging architecture and system for interoperability and presence management
CES 2011 Panel Speaker: Muve Music from Cricket: The Business Model
Georgia State University: 1996
BBA: Marketing (Product Development Focus)